Tuesday, January 20, 2009

19 to 18...Yes We DID!


Photo Credit: USA TODAY
Location: If you don't know, you are shunned.
Okay...let me make a few comments about this picture. How cute is Sasha? She's standing on a box! Next.... I love the sea of people. And three....I forget.
This is one of my most proud memories. Watching this that is. I was so amazingly, uncontrollably happy. I've been smiling like I did after he won. Hugging random people on the street...Its freaking amazing.
My friend's mom and I had this conversation today. About how she thought she'd never see this day come. I was waiting for the pictures from the ball....but I still can't find any. Oh well, there's always tommarow.
In a way, this is the New Year. Its a new time...a new era. And that's a good thing. I'm ready for the troubles of the past few years to go away. Hopefully, this will be a good time. Either he's going to be one of the best Presidents we've ever had, or one of the worst. I believe its the first.
Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment