Thursday, January 22, 2009

17 to 18. "I close my eyes and the flashback starts."


Photo Credit: Me, taken a few sprin/summers ago.
Location: If you don't know....I shun you

I spent the afternoon looking at pictures from previous because I started to forget what she looked like. And then I spent the afternoon remeniscing. I forgot how stunningly beautiful she is...or was. And entering the hole I was in...





I miss her. Why do such horrible things happen? I do know there is one postive thing out of this, I had to grow up. Both mentally and physically. And I'm stuck in this rut of great days and bad days and I really hate circles. Even though circles are good. They repeat things...good things and yet again, really bad things.





I'm okay. I know I'm okay. Please don't make the comments into a pity post....please.





Someday, I will get through this. I will grow up and remember her, but not get...bad everytime I do more than just think "Kelli would have LOVED that." or something similar.





So, this is it. I'm done. I'm going to spend the night with Patrick Dempsy and eat Krispy Kremes and Haagen Daaz. Which will just ruin the semi-firmness my stomach has regained.

No comments:

Post a Comment