Thursday, January 29, 2009

10 to 18 *The Dance*

Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars alone
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd have had to miss the dance
Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know
I might have changed it all
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd have had to miss the dance
Yes my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd have had to miss the dance

By Garth Brooks. Oh, how do I love his music.

Ten days to 18. Sigh, so close. I have no plans yet. I really need to figure something out. Plan some sort of party...I'm a procrastinator on this type of thing.

I did go today and bought tickets for Saturday night for Shrek the Musical. I'm kinda scared...but Disney does great plays. And I also went and ordered a birthday cake for Cass. I'm really kinda scared about this weekend. Being alone with 3 10 year olds will be a blast. I'm planning on keeping us busy. Cass called last night and we made a list of what she wants to do. We've got a Times Square hotel. I'm not sure where the window will be, but I hope we get a view of Broadway.

Didn't excersice today. Too tired. I did have to go this morning and get bloodwork done. Something about being anemic when I went to have my physical last week. I get dizzy alot, and its definatly not high blood pressure, so they sent me to get that done. Not sure about that though...I doubt I'm anemic. Oh...and when I was out (slushy mess of everything...ruined my boots. They were only like 30 bucks though and the sole is starting to come off. So that doesn't bother me much.) I bought pink skinny jeans. Love them. They're a tad bit long, so I'll either fold them under when wearing, because I'm growing (yay!) or just hem them.

After that...I don't know. I have classes tommarow morning, then the plane lands at three. I'm meeting them there. So I can see my mom and Tannie.

I know how everyone enjoys my rambling, so I'll stop. Happy Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. I do rather enjoy your rambling, actually. Let's me know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shrek the musical <3

    and thanks for the comment. I'll tell you how everything goes with my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lyrics.

    The doctors thought I was anemic but it turned out I had mono. I was tired not dizzy though.

    ReplyDelete