Wednesday, December 31, 2008

:)

Its already the New Year in over half the world. I've gotten a call from my cousin in Greece and its almost time in Italy...5 minutes I think.

Anyway, that means its 8 hours until its time here. 8 hours to 5. I cannot believe its been that long. I mean...we weren't even couply until we were like, 15.

So, we're going to dinner. alone. And then its off to a friends house for a little and then, hopefully, to the beach to ring in the New Year. If not, then its to somewhere....hopfully.

I hate not having concrete plans. I'm like a major plan ahead person. To the extent that it annoys people very much. I also took a picture of my belly button (and my outfit, Morena, even though its nothing we talked about) to show you guys.

As for the whole talking to my dad issue, we had a "friendly" convo today. Which was nice.

Oh, I bought Harry, A History by Mellissa Anelli of the Leaky Cauldron and its really slightly embarrassing that I can remember exactly where I was when I found out when the last book was coming out. (At school, study hall, and got a text from my friend and screamed). Anyway, Its very good and I love it. I read it all today.

Well, its been the new year in Italy for the last 7 minutes and I'm gone for the night.

Have a safe and happy new year everyone!! Happy 09!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see it Ally.
    Happy Anniversary. <3
    And here we go with another year huh? :)

    ReplyDelete