Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I want this.

The last 10 minutes of Twilight minus the whole Victoria being there (ummm wtf???) is amazing. It is beautiful and perfect. And I want that. I want to slow dance on a gazebo covered in twinkling lights with a fairy-tale esque fountain near by. I want to only think about that one person. I want to think, "Hey, nothing can go wrong, ever, and I want to be like this forever. No matter what."

The reason I think this is because I have watched that ending like five minutes ago. And I wanted to cry because its so beautiful.

And the reason I'm like this is probably because I am post-ms ing. I don't get it before. I get it after. Wierd.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So...in all...I want this. I've had like, in total, two movie-like romantic moments. I'm such a hopeless romantic....

1 comment:

  1. I love that book...

    and i love that part of the movie.

    Its so beautiful. So classic...


    it's like every girls dream...

    ReplyDelete