Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A few random things...

1- I saw Twilight. And I loved it. The only things I have issues with is the fact that when Edward sparkles, he makes noises. Overall, I love it and can't wait for New Moon next fall! Oh...and I've seen it three times in theaters so far. And bits and pieces online. Enjoy this...lol.



2-This blew me away. Can I just mention how much I love this song. And for once, as much as I love her, she's finally blowed me away in a live performance...wait, I take that back - Should've Said No at the ACM's was amazingness. But there was emotion and I think it was kind of an in-your-face moment to Joe Jonas (the scumbag who dumped her over the phone in 27 seconds...you guys have noticed I spend way to much time online....) Anyway, here it is:



Ah....that was it. For today.

No comments:

Post a Comment