Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008, a Playlist

Better in Time - Leona Lewis anthem of my year. because it all gets better in time.

I Still Miss You - Kieth Anderson the first six are all actually, I'll always miss you.

More Than A Memory - Garth Brooks "when you're waking up a friend in the dead of night just to here him say its gonna be all right"

Miserable at Best - Mayday Parade "I can live without you but, without I'll be miserable at best" This is actually a break up song, but that line stands out to me. I cried when I saw them live and they did this.

Breathe - Taylor Swift "I can't breathe without you, but I have to breathe"

Change - Taylor Swift "These things will change." it DOES change. it DOES get better. I'm living proof of this.

Halo - Beyonce "Hit me like a ray of sun, burning through my darkest night, You're the only one I want, I Think I'm addicted to your light."

Letter to Me - Brad Paisley This song is great.

My Wish - Rascal Flatts "When its cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile" Another life anthem. Kelli loved this song.

Mary's Song - Taylor Swift (this song will be on it every year) "You looked at me, got down on one knee." --the songs alomost over now :)

Simple - Katy Perry Its Katy, its a funny song, but it's very good. I love it.

Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band "A pair of jeans that fit just right, and the radio up" This song is like, the twangiest country song, but I love it. Its simple and truthful.

Fearless - Taylor Swift "You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless, and I don't know why but with you I'd dance, in a storm, in my best dress, fearless" I love this song. I love dancing in the rain. I love date nights. I love kissing in the rain. Takes me back to, I think, Kansas, and it was drizzling, and I forced E to pull over and dance of the side of the highway.

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz Summer song. I love this. Even though my summer was shit, I would hear this and smile for 3 minutes. And its acoustic.

After Tonight - Justin Norzuka I have a *slight* obsession with this song.

Stay Awake (acoustic) - All Time Low "Before you ask which way to go, remember where you've been......dreams only last for a night" Okay...so this song is like 438718976109487610697130967 times better acoustic. They did it when I saw them and I was like...URGH because I don't like it as much with all the guitars and drums and bass.

Every Day - Rascal Flatts "Every day, you save, my life" I couldn't have made it through this year without a few people, one specifically, and that line is like BAM on the personalness scale.

Skin - Rascal Flatts "She dreams she's dancing, around and around, without any cares" When I here this song and see the video, I cry. It's Kelli. They did it in concert and It was just Jay and the piano and it was beautiful.

All these songs mean something huge to me and are all now burned onto a cd to stick in the envelope titled 2008 with everything I want to save. I suggesting listening to a few of them because they are GREAT songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment