Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gearing up for the longest week of my life

aka. finals, paking, moving.

I'm realy happy to have this all behind me. Saturday a whole bunch of us are going skiing, and then they're throwing a going away party for me. Next Saturday I go home. When I get home, I'm going to try to figure some things out, about me, about my family, about life in general if I can. Somethings have happened to me mostly, that I have to figure out. This is not a good bye - more like a hello to alot of questioning.

And I'm so excited for the holidays. It'll be the first one that my family has spent at home in our own home and not in another city or country with family. That'll be great. I still I have to go shopping for the little brothers. They're waiting to put the tree up for me to get there. The apartment is decorated and I love it. It looks so great.

And then...it'll be five years since the night I got my first kiss. So many great things have happenened since then. I'm so lucky to have found true love on the first try. Ugh...still have to get hime something though.

Ugh...just figured I'd update you all on my life. If you don't hear from me next week, you all know why.

1 comment: