Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gloriana



Ahem...look at them. They're so cute right? Anyway...take a look again, now look harder. Do you recognize anyone? Think hard? Now take a guess.

Do you know who I'm talking about yet? Its the blonde. You sure about who it is?

Its Cheyenne Kimball, the girl who had that show on MTV and put out a CD and she had like 3 good songs? Now she's country. Wierd right?

Anyway....I LOVE THEM. AHH. Posting links to my new fave song on youtube. Go buy it too, its amazing, its called "Wild At Heart." Did I mention that they're like the next big thing in Nashville AND they're going on tour with Taylor Swift so I get to see them LIVE!!!! AHHHH YES!!!!

So take a listen, be amazed. I love them...but I mentioned that already.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Cheyenne Kimball! This makes me happy to know she's back. I just downloaded the song from iTunes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete