Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 to 18 - Yuck


PhotoCredit-Me
Of- taken from my chest looking up with my bathroom mirrors all turned together. I really loved how the lights look.

Ummm so the snowy-slushy-mess is digusting. I came home, showered, and then now I'm under my Snuggie. They aren't as goofy/stupid/pointless as they look.

I loved my outfit today. I got so many compliments one it. Oh, I should tell you what it is, dark wash skinny jeans, lace trim cami, knee high brown leather boots, white button down with various bracelets and lots of necklaces. I kinda looked like I was set for the stables. Haha.

I'm getting my hair done. I'm excited. But kinda scared about what'll happen to it.

1 comment:

  1. We haven't talked in so long.
    How odd is that?
    Oh Ally where are you?
    And I saw you on Polyvore. ;)

    ReplyDelete