Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Arrivederci, Chitarre, e Viaggiare

Well, I made a video for you all this afternoon, me talking in Italian and rambling on then playing Fearless in Italian. But youtube is being a little bitch. Which was annoying because the syllables are different, I'll show you.

I don't know how it gets better than this
Non so come prende migliore di questo
You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
lei porta la mia mano e mi trascina dirige primo intrepido
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
E non soperché ma con lei ballerei.
In a storm, in my best dress, fearless.
In una tempesta nel mio migliore vestito intrepido.

So the phrasing is off, so it was a pain to learn but I did it. And I'm proud of myself. :)

Well.....I'm excited. For a lot of things. Tomorrow is my last day ever at NYU. Last day of finals. I feel....I don't know. Indifferent, would be the word. I have English 102 and Calculus finals and I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Tomorrow afternoon my mommy and my baby brother and my 5 year old twin sisters and my 2 year old brother arrive. Then Friday night we take a red eye to Roma. From there we are going to see my family until Tuesday, then flying to Santorini. For a month. :)

Well, I am happy because I'm going home to the bestest place on earth. But sad because my grandmother is very ill. Which is sad because I lurrrrrrve her. Basically, its like practicaly final that it is the last time she'll get sick. That's why my mom is going. And bringing the babies so my dad has less to deal with. But they'll come possibly once everything is, well, final. And she's gone.

And....if you've seen my recent twitters, I've ranted on about guitars. I'm getting a new guitar. *does little dance* My parents are paying for half, they'll pay up to 500 dollars, so that means my range is bigger. I speant two hours today looking and playing to make a decision. I want this one.

http://www.taylorguitars.com/Guitars/Acoustic/Koa/

I'm inlove. I held it today and it is beautiful and sounds amazing and the only thing stopping me is the price. Since I've learned guitar, everytime I see Taylor Swift with it I get envious. It is beautiful. But it is also 3 thousand over budget. Grr....

My other choice right now is a Fender. But it isn't pretty like the Taylor ones. There are cheaper Taylors but they aren't pretty like the Koas.

Anyway...you all know my email if you need me (my aim/twitter/youtube @aol.com) I'll be blogging and online occasionally, depending on what's happening in the world.

Arrivderci Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment