Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Turn a page, I'm a book half unread


Edited picture of moi. Taken in Maine. I have tons of beach pictures but I don't feel like putting them up right now. Quote from one of my favorite songs, read below a few posts.

Okay, so something has really been pissing me off and his name is Perez Hilton. You've must have heard about the whole Miss California contrevorsy. His question was "What is your opinion on gay marriage?"
She answered honestly, her opinion. And now he has this issue with it and so does the rest of the world.
Now here's what I don't understand, would it have been best for her to lie, say the "politically correct answer" and go against herself and her beliefs? No.
So now there's this whole thing about how it cost her the crown. I honestly think beauty pagents are a joke, but seriously. AT LEAST SHE SPOKE HER MIND!
THIS IS AMERICA! WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE! WE ARE ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT WE WANT SO PEREZ HILTON STFU!!!
thank you, goodnight. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beauty pagenants are jokes...seriously, what is that POINT?!!!!

    ReplyDelete