Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I had a picture to put up...but I can't find my camera. I'm home! (for the weekend) And I really hate sleeping on the couch because they've turned my old room into my sister Cass's bedroom. Grrr.

Anyway, today was nice. Got up for sunrise service with Ethan, came home, did the whole "Oh look the Easter Bunny came" thing. (We filled and hid 200 eggs.) Ate a ton of candy. I love peeps. :) And then we went to regular Mass. It was a long morning. Then I fell asleep on the couch with my favorite 2 year old. Then my mommy made a really great dinner-lunchy thing of lamb, lasagna, and turkey. We had Ouza. Ouza is amazing. It's basically this Greek version of champagne, but you do it in shots and its really strong, very fruity and wonderful.

Then I fell asleep again. And we decorated cupcakes. Which we just ate.

Last night we did eggs. My hands will be stained for a long time. What a fiasco. NEVER let you kids dye egss. SUCH a HORRIBLE thing to put us older people through. Ugh.

Friday night, my whole family went out for dinner, which never happens, because there is so many of us and it'll be expensive and just insane with the kiddies. And I saw the Hannah Montana movie with my sisters, meaning they forced me to take them and I paid. They also got more candy, popcorn, and soda than any normal person could eat. And I have to say, the movie wasn't that bad. It WAS painful, but not that bad.

And I almost got killed this morning turning into my driveway. Idiot drivers. Like they stopped INCHES from my rental car without insurance. Because no one really needs that. GET IT!

So I guess that's it. I'm online because I'm so bored and the older kids have already locked themselves in their rooms and the younger kids are passed out from a sugar high. On me. With their grubby little fingers.

Epiphany: This weekend has proven to me that I really don't ever want kids. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. How many siblings do you have again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. California drivers are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! The Hannah Montana Movie does look painful. Very painful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, what do you mean I need no makeup?
    I wasn't wearing any.

    ReplyDelete