Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I want to feel WEIGHTLESS...

New favorite song alert. Weightless by All Time Low.

I LOVE the lyrics, but the music is too poppy for them. And that makes me upset. But whatever. I'm posting a youtube of it at the bottom. The lyrics to the song:

Manage me I'm a mess
Turn a page I'm a book half-unread
I wanna be laughed at
Laughed withJust because
I wanna feel weightlessAnd that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this fucking rut
Waiting on a second hand pick-me-up
And I'm over getting older
If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
And I'm over getting old
And maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watchingWhile the minutes pass
As I go nowhere And this is my reaction
To everything I fear'
Cause I've been going crazy
I don't wanna waste another minute here
Make believe that I impress
That every word by design
Turns a headI wanna feel reckless
Wanna live it up just because
I wanna feel weightless cause that would be enough
If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
And I'm over getting old
And maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass
As I go nowhere
And this is my reaction
To everything I fear 'cause I've been going crazy
I don't wanna waste another minute here
This could be all I've waited for
And this could be everything
I don't wanna dream anymore
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I've been going crazy I'm stuck in here
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
As I go nowhere(Go nowhere)And this is my reaction
To everything I fear 'cause I've been going crazy
I don't wanna waste another minute here

It fits my current mood. I think I'm honestly done with the whole college thing. It was nice, a lot of work. But I'm thinking that getting a nice job would be nice. And going from there for life. It just ehhh, I'm over it. I want to be little again. I want to get out of this city. I want to do something. I want to live. Once the semester is over, something like 4 weeks. I don't really know. I lost my calender...oops! But that will be it. I'll probably end up going back.

But right now, I want to pursue myself creatively, that's including musically, artistically, writingly, and I feel that you don't need a teacher in a classroom telling you how to write or draw or make music. Its bull. Once you really know the theory, then you are good to go.

Music is always something that's been in the back of my head. I enjoy it so much, espcially making it - writing it. I want to take some time to try that out. I doubt anything major will happen, but for now I want to see how it goes.

Writing is another thing that I really love. I have one story that I put up on polyvore that I'm working on editing and adding to it and just expanding to make it readable. That will be sent to publishers someday. Hopefully by autumn. Writing music is something that I've just started but still am not sure how much I like it.

I just think I'm going to take time for myself and see where this goes. But all of this leads by to present you with my NEW blog. It'll be where my creative juices go. :)
Link: http://creatinspiration.blogspot.com/

Anyway, listen to this song, I've gone so far off topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment