Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Music Wednesdays




^Best part of the whole night. That's probably my favorite song that she has. It was AMAZING! I really want to go back. Unfortunatly all my pictures are disgusting. They came out all pixel-y and blurry. You can't even make out people. There is a cute one of my dress. I'll put that one up.


Cell phone pictures suck.


Anyway. I wrote another song, but can't find the paper I wrote it on....


And Rascal Flatts' new album is amazing. I've been listening to it nonstop and seriously. Its so good. Every song could be a hit. Right now, the only one that I can remember is "She'd be California" but there's so many more great ones. Posting a link.


Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY love Rascal Flatts new album too! I need to do a post about that... :)

    ReplyDelete