Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sparks Fly

Taylor Swift is a Genious. This song will NOT be on her second album, called FEARLESS (another great song, but the only vids you'll find on youtube of that are covers, because her record label took them all down...*cries*) Anyway, the rumor is that it will be on the third album because it more mature than most of her stuff.

But I esp love these lyrics:.

I run my fingers through your hair
And watch the lights go out
Just keep your beautiful eyes on me
Gonna strike this match tonight
Lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow
I'd love to hate it
But you make it like a fireworks show
Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain cause
I see, sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby
As the lights go down
Something that'll haunt me when you're not around
cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile

here's a vid:( listen to it and fall in love like I did)

No comments:

Post a Comment