You make me crazier, crazier, crazier.
That is my new favorite song. You should listen. It would be a great thing for you to do. It is by Taylor Swift. And again, she ceases to amaze me. I love it. These lyrics are great. I forced E to dance with me...just because I love it that much...but he was like "rawr (made that noise not actually saying rawr) my foot hurts."
Loser. Oh...but you guys don't really know...my idiot (that's what I'm calling him now) stubbed his toe Sunday night, broke the nail, blood everywhere, swelling and bruised. So he wakes me up and is like "baby, it hurts. I think its broken." I'm like "stop acting like a girl." and try to go back to sleep while he bleeds all over our bed. Lovely.
Anyway...we ended up at the hospital at 3:30 am, because he couldn't bend it. Turns out its like, sprained. idk. They took like a needle thing and drained the swelling fluid stuff from it - so nasty.
But anyway...I'll get my dance sooner or later. Hah.
Three Things I am excited for:
- Taylor Swift tickets go onsale tomorrow for her ny show. YAY.
- I'm possibly, 90% going to a Britney Spears concert tomorrow!
- I might audition for ANTM on Sunday....my lack of hieght/ugliness/wierd body porportions could be an issue. A couple of my friends and I might go just for fun.
- Twilight DVD? YES....I'm over it...but I really just want to buy this DVD so I can mock it. Should be fun.
- The fact that I can play like 4389672305 songs on guitar now. YES! Expect a concert soon!