Thursday, July 10, 2008

These are some pics I took. I don't know where or when, but they were on my laptop, so I guess I'm sharing....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ---The cloud was shaped like a heart, so I used paint to go around it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic --- I like how the sun looks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic my converses....why do I have a pic of that???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic my little sister...i love this. idk why.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic pretty flowers. was the header for my old pointless crappy blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic me. well, part of me. my hair and arm...i look so pale there. i think its cool because of the motion-y unfocused-y aspect


that was so random.
edit--anyone know how to make them smaller?

No comments:

Post a Comment