Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Weekend Update

I am not that sick any more. All fever is gone. I have 6 days of meds left, but I am already feeling so much better. Which is great.

Any minute now, my friend Kate should be here. And we're going shopping. Tonight, we go see Equus. I'm excited about this one..this is the earliest we've been able to get tickets. Seeing it for Dan Raddcliffe of the Harry Potter fame.

Then Sunday, we'll be headed to go try to meet All Time Low because they're doing a meet and great...this depends one when we wake up and how motivated we feel. But I would LOVE to meet them. I don't really know why I like their music so much. It really isn't all that fabulous. Anyway...that night we're seeing them again with The Maine and Mayday Parade.

So this is quite the action-filled weekend. I'll try to remember my camera and take pics and vids of everything.

Oh...the music thing on the sidebar hasn't been updated in a looong time. So I'm working on adding some awesomeness to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment