Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is my favorite part of the weekend...

The moment where all school-related stuff is done (okay-MOST of it) and you sit down and turn your computer and are ready to have some fun - even though your weekend was amazing enough already. I love this moment - its like all the wieght is gone and you can just begin to wonder about the week ahead.

My weekend was so great. Saturday we drove up and met my friend at her aunt's house and spent the day outside just laying on blankets freezing our asses off. Then we went for a dinner/lunch type meal and then saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was amazing. GO SEE IT!!! When we got home, we made a camp fire, and just sat outside with our fronts warm and backs cold (it was like 45 degrees) until like 11pm. Then we went in their hottub and made cocoa and went back ot the fire and then we played football under just the light of the stars at like 1 am. Sunday morning we packed up and I proceded to do nothing but schoolwork.

Now I'm here, blissfully happy for the first time in a long time. I have pics. Will post later.

Oh-and my cold is finally gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment