Thursday, August 20, 2009

Umm A mix of odds and ends.






Basically I'm only blogging because I need to clip in something for someone for polyvore. :)



Umm. I'm feeling pretty great about life recently. I've been counting down the days to the weekend of the F E A R L E S S tour. YESSSSSS. Cue high pitched squeel. In exactly one week from now I'll be able to touch the stage and I'll have seen Gloriana and be seeing Kelli Pickler. I'll be able then, probably in about a week from fourty five minutes from now I'll be singing You Belong With Me on the top of my lungs wiht my five year old twin sisters and Katie.



You have no idea how bad I'm freaking out about this. I've been counting down since March(?) and IT'S FINALLY HERE. Expect about eighteen thousand pictures up by next Sunday.


I'm beyond thrilled that it's finally here and that it's finally happening. And what's even better is that I get to see it twice. The first night I'll probably be in total awe and crying and etc. And the next day I'll be able to soak it in and enjoy it and not be a total spazz.


Three years ago I was listening to "Tim McGraw" and never imagining she'd become this big. Madison Square Garden is HUGE. And I still cannot believe that she's on her first headlining tour and at a place this huge that sold out in a minute. I feel like a proud mama. To her, this has to be so surreal. Anyway...I'm gonna stop rambling.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good time as per your expectations from the tour. The only missing link is the pics....

    ReplyDelete