OH. MY. GOSH.
FEARLESS WAS AMAZING.
We got back like 20 mins ago and I'm like...shaking. It was better than I thought. I can't talk becuase I was screaming singing so loud. We ended up being first row in like the middle of the catwalk and that was soooo cool. :) I'm gonna break it down. Five things per person so I don't ramble much....which I will. haha.
1. Oh my Gosh. I wasn't expecting them to be that great. But I am thouroughly blown away.
2. The Way It Goes is officially my new favorite song.
3. Rachel is beautiful.
4. They relate so wonderfully to the audience. They connect and that's great.
5. I'm sad their set was only like 4 songs. Boo.
1. I don't really like her but now I love her.
2. HER SHOES WERE SO AMAZING. ajsghajoughoeiguh I can't even describe the awesome level they had.
3. Uhm....I'm ending with three. "I Wonder" is now my second favorite song. It was so beautiful and amazing and I just loved every second of it. So much emotion and ahhh, it was amazing. :)
1. Best live that I've heard her out of all the award shows, Today show, and other concerts. :) She's growning up and her voice has to.
2. I cried twice when she sang. Once during "Fifteen" (me and Kelli's song) and once during "Tim McGraw" as she sang "and when you turn New York radio on, I hope it takes you back to that place" becuase that song got it started for me and to see her headlining a sold out show at Madison Square Garden is just...beyond words.
3. Change was amazing live. So great.
4. Watching Taylor touching both of my little sisters hands and them looking at me with the most amazing faces and me getting a picture of it happening. And Isabella hugging me as we were getting in the cab to go home and saying "You're the best sister ever." And that made me cry again.
5. Just every second of it. She never hit a bad note. She sang everything wonderfully, connected with the audience great. I don't know what I was expecting but I am blown away.
I cannot talk at all and I have to be up at 8 to bring my sisters home and go to Connecticut. I can't believe I get to do that again tomorrow. I'm more excited for time number two that I am for number one. I don't know how I'll be able to sing along though. Haha. Oh and the pictures were taken on a regular digital camera and on my iphone so some kinda suck. :D