Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm such a horrible procrastinator...

We leave in the morning and I have yet to even pack. We're driving and I'm afraid we're going to get lost and end up in Hickville, Tennessee or something. But it'll be fun. A week with my family and a two day car ride to Florida.

So...packing tonight. I take forever to pack, so this should be fun. Ethan's driving the first part of the day and I'm going to sleep and stay up all night, then we'll switch so he can sleep. Hopefully, getting there sometime Friday night.

Don't expect to hear from me until December. Have a Happy Turkey Day and lovely day of Black Friday Shopping Bliss which I won't be a part of.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to see my family. I miss them too much for words. AND Twilight on Friday! -probably won't see it until I get back :(

Oh...the blogged is getting re-vamped when I get back. New layout, new It-Girl, new music!

See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment