Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It was a really great day

Well...we started off at about 11 am at the Albany Med Center in the children's ward. We gave out probably 2 or 3 hundred cranes there...not only to the sick kids but to thier families and their siblings. We told them the story behind the cranes too.

Then we went south to Kingston and then to Northern Dutchess where I'll be living next year and then to the Westchester Children's Hospital. And then to two hopsitals in NYC...including the one where Kelli recieved all her treatments and...stuff.

And it was a great day. It wasn't sad. It was kind of bittersweet. But it really saddens me that I met one thousand sick kids today and the families of sick kids. That's a huge number. And that's really sad to me.

Anyway...I'm really gonna go sleep now because I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment